Hiring: Marketing & CRM Specialist with Beckmann Collaborative
Jan 03, 2020
Marketing & CRM Specialist with Beckmann Collaborative
This is both a part-time job and mentoring opportunity. This position is ideal for someone interested in marketing strategy, customer relationship management, marketing automation, content marketing, and social media planning. The Marketing Associate will further develop skills in an atmosphere where it is safe to fail and ask questions. While this is a part-time position, the intention is for the person to grow into a full-time role in the company or get the support needed to find an ideal job.
Working with Us
- You will read and understand data from broadcast emails, Google Analytics, Zoho CRM, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Use critical thinking skills to define and solve problems.
- Based on data analysis, present marketing solutions for client projects to the team.
- Be open to taking feedback that will help you grow.
- Understand goal setting for a business as well as yourself.
- Provide recommendations on client metrics, customer feedback, and workflows.
- Assist in the creation of marketing strategies, campaigns and communications.
- Implement marketing tactics such as creating email templates, designing a workflow and setting up an automation.
- Guiding clients through best practices, as we have defined with them.
- We are based in Austin, Texas and largely work remote / from home. Location is flexible with an expectation of some in-person meetings.
- Participate in weekly in-person meetings to discuss client work, ask questions, and get new assignments.
- Monthly lunch and learn workshops to learn about a specific topic in a group setting.
- This work will be defined on a project by project basis with a minimum of 20 hours per month.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equal experience in marketing (3+ years)
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Comfort learning new software. Most of our clients use the Zoho Suite.
- Technical skills in marketing analytics and management
- Desire to learn about more about marketing and business consulting.
- Have a collaborative approach to working and interest in sharing knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curious and open mind, willingness to learn.
- Thrive in an autonomous small business environment.
- Excellent self-management and time management.
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly motivated person with a passion for creating meaningful experiences across multiple marketing channels.
- Integrity. You are honest about both your successes and failures.
- Accountability. Responsible for all of your tasks and actions, good or bad.
- Curiosity. Openness and interest in new concepts.
- Agility. Having flexibility with your schedule, a willingness to learn new technology, and dive into data
- Living in or around Austin, TX is preferred but not required
Job Type: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $28.00 to $40.00 /hour, depending upon experience