Each May, the Small Business Association (SBA), hosts National Small Business Week to highlight the vital role that small businesses play in America's economy.
The goal of Small Business Week (SBW) is to celebrate and support the small businesses in our communities and beyond. While the emphasis is on shopping with these small businesses, it is also an opportunity for professional development. This year's SBW is May 2 - May 8, 2021.
The SBA goes out of its way to promote the importance of your business and existence.
1. Remember to use #SmallBusinessWeek in social posts
2. Check in with your local SCORE chapter to see if there are any workshops you can attend.
3. Partner with other small business owners to cross-promote each other. Then use it as an opportunity to educate your customers on the value of shopping local / small.
4. Offer a limited time deal, special, or package.
5. Grow your social media followers with a Contest. Something directly related to small business or local businesses would be great. Or simply do a giveaway of branded merchandise.
Join our community and you will receive monthly updates from our team with resources, discounts, and more. You're information will not be shared.